Viva London: Viva La Fleur


Hi Achi's Lovers! Although this post is not about handy craft items, but I would like to share the things that I can a better deal for you while I am here in London.



So now, I am promoting a perfume gift set, specially for any Juicy Couture fans!



Viva la Fleur is a veil of sparkling mandarin, wild berries and a luminous blend of dewy honeysuckle and soft jasmine. The perfect gift for Juicy Couture fans.


This gift set comes with:
40ml Viva La Juicy Fleur EDT
5ml Viva La Juicy Fleur EDT Rollerball
5ml Viva La Juicy EDP Rollerball
100% Authenticity

Price: RM220 free postage to Malaysia

Anyone who is interested please email me at 

achishandmade@yahoo.com 

or

PM me at my FB page

Only one available, if I receive more orders, I will try my best to get them for you. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment